Are you Applying for a passport online? Recently on 17th March 2018, Passport Office is inaugurated in Kakinada by MP Thota Narasimham. So Now, we can apply for passports and book a slot at Kakinada PSK to obtain a passport.
This involves booking an appointment at the Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) or passport center, in the Passport India official website Passportindia.gov.in
While applying under Fresh Issuance category – Please keep in mind that you never had a Passport applied to other categories in the past (i.e. Ordinary Passport, Diplomatic Passport or Official Passport)
Here is the step by step process that let you know how to apply for passport online:
Register through the Passport Seva Online Portal using the link “Register Now”
Now, after confirming the account by clicking the email, Log in to the Passport Seva Online Portal with your registered ID & Password.
Now in ‘Applicant Home’ Click the link for “Apply for Fresh Passport/Re-issue of Passport” (Which is Deep Blue in color).
- You can apply for a fresh passport or Re-issue of a passport using two alternatives: Alternative 1: You can fill the application form online [CHOOSE THIS] and Alternative 2: You can download the soft copy of the form. (Strict advice to you don’t go for the option download and then fill because not all the fields are there in that form.)
Fill in the required details in the form:
- Residencial Details: State- Andhra Pradesh; District- East Godavari.
- Passport Type: Select Fresh Passport or Re-issue of Passport
Type of Application: Normal or Tatkaal; Select No.of pages you want in Passport and click on the “NEXT”.
- Applicant Details: Fill in all the required details correctly in the form. (same as your proof of certificates) and click on the “NEXT”.
Click on the link “Pay and Schedule Appointment” screen to book an appointment. For booking appointments at all the Passport Seva Kendras/Passport Offices in India, online payment is mandatory now. Make an online payment using any one of the following options:
- Credit/Debit Card (Visa & MasterCard)
- Internet Banking (State Bank of India & Other Banks)
- SBI Bank Challan
After the payment is done, click on “Print Application Receipt” and take a print / Save the PDF for future references. The application receipt consists of the Appointment Number / Application Reference Number (ARN).
Once your scheduling, Slot booking, and payment for the passport appointment are done, you will have to take a print out of the ARN receipt and visit the Kakinada PSK with required documents to process your application. Follow the further procedure at the PSK to obtain your passport.
Address and Contact details of Passport Office in Kakinada / Kakinada PSK Details
National Call Centre: 1800-258-1800
Visakhapatnam Regional Passport Office (RPO) Details
- Address: Near P.F. Office, Beside Rythu Bazar, Marripalem, VUDA Layout, NAD Post, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530009
- Hours: 9:00 AM ⋅ Closes 5PM
- Phone: 089127 45747
- Fax No: 0891-2745748
- CPIO: Kiran Kumar Misra. D.P.O
- E-mail: email@example.com
Timings of Kakinada Passport Seva Kendra (PSK)
- Working Days : Monday to Friday
- Working Hours : 9:00 AM ⋅ Closes 5.30 PM
- Token Issuance : 9.30 AM ⋅ Closes 4.00 PM
- Lunch Hours : 1:30 PM to 2:00 PM
Address of Kakinada Passport Seva Kendra (PSK): Passport Seva Kendra Kakinada, Head Post Office, Main Road, Opp Tirumala Theatre, Surya Rao Peta, Main road, Kakinada – 533001, Andhra Pradesh State.
To know the required documents to apply for the passport, CLICK HERE
Please comment down below the comments section for any doubts/queries regarding the Kakinada Passport Seva Kendra (PSK).