Kakinada is a Smart city, Headquarter of East Godavari District in Andhra Pradesh State, India. Navigable channels connect Kakinada with the Godavari Delta Canal system. Kakinada is also known for its serene, calm & peacefulness. There is no surprise if it makes you feel like residing here permanently with its greenery on one side and beach on another side. This Beautiful coastal City has a population of 689,920 (agglomeration 368,672) (2011 census).
From heritage to temples, this city has it all.
DISCOVER THE BEAUTY OF KAKINADA, BEAUTY OF COSTA!! EXPLORE THE BEAUTIFUL ISLAND! EXPERIENCE THE KAKINADA!!
Tourist Places To Visit In Kakinada:
- Kakinada Beach
- Kakinada Beach Amusement Park
- Haritha Beach Resorts, Kakinada
- Kakinada Hope Island
- Coringa wildlife Sanctuaries.
- Gandhi Bhavan, Venkata Ratna Puram, Behind Municipal Office, Cinema Hall Road, Kakinada.
- Archeological Museum, Kakinada
- Yanam- Rajiv Gandhi River Beach, Rio De Janeiro Styled Jesus Statue, Obelisk Tower.
- Bhavanarayana Swamy Temple, Kakinada.
- Sri Adhi Kumbeswara Swamy Temple (మహాకుమ్బబిషేకం ఆలయం), Kakinada
- Gokulam, Kakinada.
- Sri Bala Tripura Sundari Temple, Suryaraopet, Kakinada
- Pithapuram Kukkuteswara Temple.
- Sri Sathya Narayana Swamy Temple at Annavaram.
- Daksharama Bheemeshwara Swamy Pancharama temple.
- Sri Jagan Mohini Chennakesava Swamy Temple at Ryali.
- Kotilingeswara temple at Rajahmundry, Appanapalle temple.
- Kumararamam at Samarlakota
- Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Temple at Antarvedi.